Real-Time USPS Customer Care and Services powers USPS Tracking Alerts Features that inform small business and consumer about the postage facility service disruptions which can be caused due to many factors such as weather-related or other natural calamities. The user can visit usps.com to know if their mail is being delivered or Post office would get open or not.
ALSO CHECK: Click-n-Ship
USPS TRACKING PACKAGE INTERCEPT
You can Redirect Local Shipment that has not been released for delivery or delivered. USPS Package Intercept is only available Specific kind of shipments such as Packages, Flat Courier, Letters that having Tracking Number or Service Barcode.
With USPS Package Intercept Feature You can Hold your Shipment for Self Pickup or You can even send it to another local address. For more, you can even return it back as a priority mail to the sender’s address.
- You can avail USPS Package Intercept Service only on Domestic Mail Shipments excluding Standard and Periodical Mails.
- Shipment should be of 108 inches in length can be intercepted.
- Shipments Having USPS Number or Barcode or with additional services can only intercept.
- You can not avail package intercept service on non-mail-able shipments like Surface mail, shipments carrying hazardous materials such as ORM-D.
ALSO CHECK: Free Carrier Pick-up by USPS
HOW DOES PACKAGE INTERCEPT WORK?
- For Intercept Services You need to Verify that your shipment is eligible for Intercept. https://retail-pi.usps.com/retailpi/actions/index.action
- If it is eligible, then you need to submit your request online after signing into your USPS.com account.
- Once You have submitted your application, you’ll be provided with an estimated total that includes estimated postage + intercept fee. From Here USPS Team will attempt to hold and redirect the shipment.
- If the interception got to succeed, you would be charged the $12.55 through your credit card that is Package Interception fee plus postage fee.
- You can intercept your package to hold or redirect it to the sender address, or to any new address as well.
USPS EMAIL SUPPORT
Go to the Following Link and Raise a ticket regarding your issue.
USPS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
USPS Customer Support Number: 1-800-275-8777
DOWNLOAD USPS MOBILE APP
Now You can Track Your shipment, Cargo, Priority Mails, Packages on Your Mobile Phone. Download USPS app for Android, iPad, iPod Touch.